Switch to Accessible Site
Senior Citizen Couple
Senior Citizen Couple


I am an individual practitioner in a part time private practice.  I do not have an on-call emergency service. 
  • If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency clinic. Please leave me a message with an update.  Please share my phone number with hospital clinicians and request that they contact me for care coordination.
  • If you are experiencing a psychiatric emergency you can call or email me, but please be aware that I may not be able to get back to you for several hours.  If you need urgent help, please call 911, or go to the nearest emergency clinic. Please leave me a message with an update.  Please share my phone number with hospital clinicians and request that they contact me for care coordination. 



Call 911 for emergencies and to have the patient transported to a local emergency room.

Geriatric Regional Assessment Crisis Team

Geriatric Crisis Service is a specialized crisis intervention and stabilization service available to older adults in King County.This service is provided by the Geriatric Regional Assessment Team, which consists of geriatric mental health specialists, chemical dependency professionals, social workers, a nurse, an on-call occupational therapist and a psychiatrist. The team works collaboratively to provide in-home mental, substance abuse, medical, psychosocial and functional assessments for people age 60 and older who meet the criteria for eligibility.  There is no fee for these crisis services, thanks to funding from the King County Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Department. The Geriatric Regional Assessment Team will see individuals within three business days of referral. For questions on eligibility or to make a referral,
call: 425.899.6300 or 1.800.548.0558 (toll free) 

Volunteers of America Care Crisis Response Services: Provides a 24-hour line with crisis intervention counseling, suicide intervention, and access to mental health emergency services for Snohomish, Skagit, San Juan, Island, and Whatcom Counties.  Emergency Services are available regardless of patient’s funding. 
(425) 258-4357 or (800) 584-3578  

Volunteers of America Triage Line: A physician resource for use in accessing emergency outreach or next-day appointments for patients.  Staffed with mental health professionals who assess the needs of the patient and refer them to the proper treatment center.  Emergency services are available regardless of  patient’s funding.
(800) 747-8654

 Snohomish County Care Crisis Line: Service that connects patients who utilize medical coupons to the proper voluntary outpatient treatment center.
24/7.  (800) 584-3578, (425) 258-4357

North Sound 2-1-1: Directs patients to the most appropriate health and human services resource, specialized information, or referral line in your community.  The call center is staffed weekdays from 8:00am-5:00pm.  After-hours messages returned the next business day.  Call 2-1-1 if you live in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, or Whatcom County

County Designated Mental Health Professionals: The Involuntary Treatment Program serves the mentally ill or chemically dependent and those who may be dangerous to themselves, others, or property, or those requiring evaluation for involuntary commitment. Designated Crisis Responders (DCR’s) evaluate individuals with alleged mental illness or debilitating chemical dependency. The DCR will determine if legal criteria are met for commitment. 
(425) 388-7215
—during business hours 

(800) 747-8654—24/7 through the VOA Triage Line







Schedule Appointment

Start your new path in life and be the change today!

Click Here
Helpful Forms

Click here to view and print forms for your appointment.

Click Here