- A fantastic Video about the limitles potential of the brain: "PBC - The Art of Aging, The Limitless Potential of the Brain."
- Please take a moment to watch one of my most favorite inspirational videos that illustrates that we are never too old to exercise
Very infromative video about benefits of physical activity
- Jon Kabat-Zinn leads a session on Mindfulness
- In this workshop on Conscious Aging, Ram Dass calls us to move beyond our youth-fixated culture to a place where we can see clearly that the final years of life are just as creative and fulfilling as the first. A masterwork that will speak to you personally about living each day with an open heart, knowing that the most incredible stage of your experience has yet to come. Part 2. Part 3.Part 4.
- Deepak Chopra - The Happiness Prescription Guided Healing Meditation
- 91 year old yoga instructor
- This documentary short follows 94-year old Jack Kirk on his 66th consecutive attempt at the seven-mile foot race known as The Dipsea.
- Britain's Got Talent: 80-year-old Janey Cutler has been told she has a wonderful singing voice, hear her sing "No regrets"
- It is never too late to exercise and meditate
The amount of work is the same.
-- Francesca Reigler
Sorrow has no being of its own. It has no objective existence, but arises rather in the subjective nature of the sufferer. Constantly you affirm sorrow, therefore it exists. Deny it in your mind and it will exist no longer. This assertion of the Self is what I call the hero in man. It is his divine or essential nature. In order to acquire freedom from sorrow, man must assert his heroic self in all his daily activities. Sorrow is not necessary for the progressive march of life, although the birth of joy seemingly comes out of pain.