- Average rate is $300 per hour
- If we are credentialed with your insurance, we will honor reimbursement rates offered by your insurance
- We offer a sliding fee scale on case-by-case basis
Out-of-pocket, usually Not covered by insurance
- Telemedicine (via video-conferences ) same rates as above
- Phone call, email, texts, filling out forms, care coordination (communication with hospitals and clinicians...) fees, prorated based on $130/hr (may be reduced or waived in cases of financial need)
- $25 medication refill without scheduled appointment fee
- $25 fee for not paying co-pays or patient-portion of the bill at the time of service
$130 late cancellation or no-show fee
I offer in-person and telemedicine (phone or video-conferencing appointments)
I am a prefered provider for Medicare, Humana, Sound Path, Aetna, United Health, Regence, Premera, Group Health and First Choice health insurances. If you have one of these insurances, I will bill directly for you, but you will be responsible for paying co-pays at the time of your appointment (there is a $25 fee for not paying a co-pay at the time of service).
PLEASE NOTE THAT DR.SADAK IS NOT CREDENTIALED WITH SOME REGENCE MEDICARE HMO NETWORKS. PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR INSURANCE BEFORE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT!
If I do not take your insurance, or if you do not have insurance, you will be asked to pay for services at the time services are provided. I will give you the document to mail to your insurance company so you can get reimbursed (there is a $25 fee for not paying your portion of the bill at the time of service).
Helpful questions to ask insurance agents
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy/medication management session?
- How many mental health sessions does my plan cover?
- Is Dr. Sadak, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner within my network of providers?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible? (amount you have to pay before insurance benefits start to apply)
- What are my copays?
- Is a referral required from my primary care clinician?
For those who can demonstrate financial need: if you lose your insurance coverage after establishing care at the Psychiatric Wellness and Dementia Care, LLC, I will offer a sliding scale of charity care services.
Cash, check and Visa/MasterCard accepted for payment. However, a valid credit card is required to register and schedule an initial appointment. This card will be kept on file in a secure location.
This credit card is used in only in following situations:
- If you ask me to use the credit card to pay what you owe
- if you acquire a phone/text/email, care coordination, paperwork fee
- If you do not show for or do not cancel at least 48 hours before a scheduled appointment, a no-show/late-cancelation fee of $130.00 is charged to the credit card; this fee will be waived in cases of documented emergencies;
- If you haven't paid within the month of when you received the statement
You will receive a courtesy reminder email prior to your scheduled appointments, but it is your responsibility to document scheduled day and time and to remember your appointments. If you did not have an emergency and you did not provide a 48 hour notice, your credit card on file will be charged $130.00.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.